Tag: green finance

    Greener pastures for green finance in the MENA region

    Out of the 12 MENA green and sustainability-linked debts issuances, four deals from Saudi Arabia account for almost 63% of the region’s total volume, with the UAE holding the remaining 37% Let’s check the article written by Benjamin Grolimund, the Middle East and Africa regional manager, Financial Products – Bloomberg LP. *** Green finance is […]

    Red Sea Development paves the way for green finance in Saudi Arabia, CFO says

    The Red Sea Development Co. is preparing the ground for green finance in Saudi Arabia, opening the door to a larger group of regional and global investors for the company, CFO Jay Rosen told Al Arabiya. Public Investment Fund-owned Red Sea finalized a 15-year SR14.12 billion ($3.76 billion) green loan facility with four Saudi banks […]